Funeral Plans Cwmbran
If you are considering taking out a funeral plan in Cwmbran, we can help. We provide a range of low cost pre-paid funeral plans to suit all budgets from Golden Charter. All our plans can be tailored to your exact wishes and there is a choice of payment options to suit your financial needs. Furthermore, every plan we provide will guarantee our funeral director services. If you would like to discuss the available options, please contact us on 01633 482291.
How Do Funeral Plans Work?
A funeral plan provides you with the freedom to pay for your funeral in advance. Furthermore, you plan your own funeral by choosing the available funeral services that suit your needs and fit within your budget. Whether you wish for a low-cost funeral or prefer to have an opulent send-off, our plans are completely flexible to your requirements.
How Can I Benefit from a Pre-Paid Funeral Plan?
There are many benefits associated with pre-paid plans. The following list details just some of the advantages:
- Pay for your funeral in advance
- Plan your own funeral according to your wishes
- Save family from the financial burden of your funeral costs
- Choose a payment plan to suit your budget
- Spread payments across a period of time to suit your needs
- Fix the costs against the prices of today
What are the Payment Options?
You can choose the right payment option to suit your financial needs.
- Payment in Full – pay for your funeral in advance with one lump sum
- 12 Monthly Payments – Pay the balance off over 12 months
- Low-Cost Instalments – Spread the cost over 2 -30 years
- Fixed Monthly Payments – Payment amount is based on your age when you apply
Guarantee the Funeral Director Services of Arthur Peake & Sons (Funeral Service)
All the plans we provide guarantee our funeral director services. As a result, you can have peace of mind that the plan will be honoured to your exact wishes.
Arrange a Free No-Obligation Consultation
If you would like to find out more about our funeral plans in Cwmbran, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our helpful staff can explain all the aspects and terms and conditions. Once you have chosen your desired funeral services, we will be able to provide you with a written quotation and choice of payment options. To arrange a consultation, please call 01633 482291.